Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What We Got Started

After work I finish planting the bulbs Quenella gave me. I put some in the hodge podge flower bed.
Planted some yellow crocus in the royal sunshine bed. And over in the good will flower bed I planted some sort of blue Easter Hyacinth.

The other day I also planted a white lilac bush I also got from Quenella.

Murphy and I got some seeded started. Today we start some onions, celery, broccoli,and parsley.
Earlier we start an assortment of peppers and tomatoes.

We're getting a good assortment of flowers to bloom now. I sure like the Easter Hyacinth. Smells so good.

At work today I ran Carrie around we went to the local food bank. But before work, that I stop in and bought a few items that start with a letter “G”. So I got 2 pack of gum, 2-7 grain milk which was marked down to $1.50 each, 3 grape taffy sticks, and 2 small cartons of grape juice a total of 12 juice boxes. All of the item under $12.00...I won't spend over $15. Which I donate to our local food bank.
Well I grab two items from the food bank a bag of cashew and sack of six chocolate doughnuts.
In the afternoon we went out to the hope house. Which gives away usual non food items.
A short time ago my sister in law Faith clean out her closet and gave me mostly tops. I took what fitted and I liked. Past bag of clothes on to Carrie she went though it and now we took it out to the give away house.
Carrie found a night gown and a black top. 

2 comments:

  1. 7 grain milk? What the hell is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBC..I don't know but the price was good, and I figure someone who use our local food bank would use it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...