Sunday, September 07, 2014

August Report

The warmest day was on the 11th at 98 (36.3)
The coolest day was on the 24th at 44 (6.6)
The average high was 76 (24.4)
The average low was 53 (11.6)
Rain fall 3/4 (1.9)


Here is a few blogs I stop by in August







The Exxon gas station is now the Chevron. I can recall it being Husky Gas and Oil
Road construction is still going on the south hill over pass and Kootenai River Bridge.
The town of Bonners Ferry was name after "Edwin Bonner"

Here some small non box store. Those mom and pop places





Coffee is on



2 comments:

  1. It sure has been a beautiful summer here. Seems like it is taking them forever to get done with the road construction between here and Sequim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Per your comment on my blog... The North Cascade highway is a lovely drive.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...