Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Is The Ninth Letter In The Alphabet.

I wish “I” could say “I” have the answer to everything. I can't honestly state “I” know all. Usual life is full of “we” or “they”


I total can't say “I” came up with the ideal of fencing the raspberries up. I know my parents on one of there raspberries patch ran three wire and tried to contain the raspberries. It didn't work for what every reason.
So Murphy came up with the ideal of placing a drilled board to the post. So when we stretch the wire it would be more stable.

But I can say "I" came up with the ideal of using bright color flagging on metal post do they would be easier to site in.

Stop by tomorrow and see what start with the letter “J”

I is for I

Coffee is on

6 comments:

  1. I is a difficult letter. good use of it. :)

    http://jenniferfischetto.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all the pressures of "I" and I loved what you stated on your profile. Your blog needs to be a way for you to express yourself and I agree.

    2 Smart Wenches

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I' like the way you used the letter i to your advantage :) Nicely done!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ~Shailaja's latest A~Z post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Yes, exactly how I feel about I, thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Yes, exactly how I feel about I, thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...