Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Out and Round

This morning I went to my T.O.P.S meeting in Bonners Ferry. I did loose ¾ of pound. One of our members lead the group on her new diet, Trim Healthy Mama In a short nutshell it was about food combo. It sound interesting but I'm wondering how hard it would be to do and keep to. Well next week she'll wrap it up.

 
I found out using the cards method been the easy and most successful tool for my weight lost. I been told a person needs 10 to 15 calories per pound. Depend on age, sex, and other factors like how activate one is. So for easy math if a person weigh 200 pounds and should eat about 2,000 calories to maintain current weight.
Not to be very un-comfortable to take off 20 pounds reduce your calorie intake by 200 so your eating about 1,800 calories.
I have a mixture of card types, which hopeful I'll explain tomorrow or the next few days.
For this year I lost 7 and ¾ of pound. For the holidays and all the goodies around. I just want to maintain my current weight lost.

 
Haven't been doing my walks do to a hacky cough, that hung around like guest who starting to smell fishy.
This morning after T.O.P.S and after my other short errand I took a walk, been a while.

 
I went south of Bonners Ferry turn up the road were the state highway department keeps there equipment. Found a place to park.

 
I like this landscape design. 

 
Then up though draw and pasture would be heading up toward Paradise Valley. 

 
I want get anther shelf in the shop/barn done. This is the odds and ends which was laying loosely on the shelf and a box.

 
This is what going out of here.

Also did three boxes of canning jars. Not bad most of them are Kerrs and Balls. I tossed out what was broken and non canning jars. I believe I toss out five. Which isn't much at all for the amount of canning jars I have.

Coffee is on


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 7 3/4 lb. weight loss. That's 31 sticks of butter. At least that's how I like to look at it :-) I too am on a weight loss journey and I know how challenging it can be. Keep up the good work and stay encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who did TOPS and did great with it,..she was fanatical about it. I did Atkins low cab...not NO carb, and did really good,too. I lost 35 lbs in 10 weeks. It stayed off, too.
    You're cleaning oroject is going well. I need the inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:54 PM

    this is great that you are achieving your goal through a program. congrats on success. this blog inspires others who are looking forward to loose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your successful weight loss. I am still struggling with mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADorable, great to hear that you're reaping the rewards of your efforts. Enjoyed reading your blog, thoroughly interesting.

    To You & Yours, I Wish You a Happy & Peaceful Day/Night!

    Take Care & Stay Lucky!

    Peace,

    Steve...

    PS Tea's always on 'Across The Pond' - please feel free to drop-by anytime you so wish!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...